Still Training Heavy Equipment Operators Construction is considered a necessity, and despite the shutdowns that…
Associated Training Services is open and operating! Classes start every three weeks. We are taking all necessary precautions regarding your safety and health. We are excited about the opportunity to help you become a well paid heavy equipment operator, mobile crane operator, tower crane operator, rigger, CDL truck driver, or horizontal directional drill operator!
What Makes ATS Different?
- Large variety and volume of equipment – over 75 pieces
- Training that correlates to real-life experience
- Hands-on training
- Experienced, professional instructors
- Nationally recognized credentials
- Stability – in business for 60 years
- Easy tuition financial assistance programs
- Affordable school-owned housing
- VA approved
- Specialized training for your company
- High customer satisfaction
So if this is the right career path for you and you want to find out more about what ATS can offer, please visit our main website www.operator-school.com and request a free brochure.