If you are looking to advance your career, get started in a new field, or…
We are back again with another list of jobs for heavy equipment operators, truck drivers and crane operators. One trend that is noticeable this weekend is the requirement for operators that are multi-skilled across a range of machinery. One job prefers someone with heavy equipment, truck driving and crane operator experience. In fact, let’s start with that job.
- How does an hourly Rate of $31.00 sound? There is a vacancy for a heavy equipment operator who can drive a truck. The role is to support work crews and plant operations. Involves Non-Continuous Multi-Shift Saturday and/or Sundays. See our job-site for more details.
- Heavy equipment operators wanted: Another employer requires 3 heavy equipment operators to help with natural gas pipeline construction. Overtime, weekend, and away-from-home work is sometimes required.
- How multi-skilled are you? This position reports directly to the equipment foreman. The heavy equipment operator operates all equipment on the job site including, but not limited to backhoes, dozers, tractor-trailers, front-end loaders, and snow blowers. The heavy equipment operator must pass the written and practical examination for and safely operate a tractor-trailer, front-end loader, dozer, snow blower and backhoe.
- Pennsylvania – an employer is hiring operators for various positions throughout the state.
- Willis, TX. dozer operators required who are able to grade to site with GPS.
- Chippewa Falls, WI. heavy equipment operators required by a leading employer
A point to note with these job listings is that many of them are for operators, meaning of course, more than one. If you’re looking for heavy equipment, truck driving or crane operator job, then check out our job site. If you are considering a career as an operator, then don’t let anyone tell you there are no jobs. There are jobs, you just need to be trained in order to start your career, and we can help through out heavy equipment training school.