We have all heard the horror stories of being the only woman employed by a…
If you have a construction worker on your Christmas list, you may be left wondering would be a gift they will appreciate and, also get plenty of use out of. Here are a few of the top gift ideas for someone who works in construction.
- Dual-port car chargers – Spending a lot of time traveling from one job site to another, and working outdoors, they need to keep their smartphones and tablets charged. A dual-port car charger helps keep two devices ready to go.
- Portable rechargeable work lights – Cordless rechargeable work lights can provide up to 5 hours of light and will easily attach to different surfaces.
- All-weather pens or pencils – Construction workers often must write down details and in bad weather, that can be challenging. All-weather mechanical pencils and pens perform in extreme temperatures and provide waterproof writing.
- Bluetooth speakers – While these are common in homes, they are great gifts for job sites and in heavy machinery. Bluetooth speakers let you play your music without taking along CDs. Just plug in your phone or other device and listen.
- Tool totes – Tool bags with shoulder straps are available with a variety of pockets, so a variety of tools can easily be stored.
- Rugged electronic cases – Help them protect their laptops, tablets, or phones with a rugged case that helps protect them from being dropped, scratched, and exposed to dirt and dust.
- Lunch box – Get a heavy-duty construction site lunch box and not the old standard. As an example, the Stanley Heritage Cooler Thermos combo is leak-proof and comes with a locking handle to hold the thermos in its spot. It has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Heated gear – Nowadays there are many heated items besides just foot warmers and hand warmers. There are gloves, socks, hoodies, boots, and jackets available that are heated.
These are just a few gift ideas for the construction worker on your shopping list this holiday season.