If you are looking to advance your career, get started in a new field, or…
General employment across the United States has been patchy over the last 12 months. Some sectors are definitely growing, and one of those sectors is the construction industry. This has led to an increase in demand for heavy equipment operators, crane operators and truck drivers. As these workers are drawn into the construction industry, the demand for these workers in non-construction areas increases.
This makes for a great environment for those looking to get a start as heavy equipment operators, crane operators and truck drivers. If you’re interested in a great well paid career in any of these areas, contact us for more information on training. As an example, you can complete a heavy equipment training program in as little as three weeks and be ready to start your new career. Each week we publish job vacancies that have been listed on our job site. This weeks jobs include:
Crane Operator Job Vacancies
- San Jose, CA – Employer requires two certified Crane Operators.
- Tulsa, OK – Bridge Crane Operator: local Company in Tulsa area in immediate need for a Bridge Crane Operator.
- San Marcos, TX – Hiring tower crane operators
- Hamilton, TX – Hiring tower crane operators
- New Mexico – Hydraulic crane operator required for seven month project
- Anchorage, AK – Offshore Crane Operator and Riggers
- Driver – CDL – Crane/Boom: Requires a crane or boom operator certification. Operating a Boom or Crane.
Truck Driver Job Vacancies
- San Antonio, TX – Class A CDL drivers required – Home every night
- Nashville, TN – Class A CDL Truck Driver $1000 and home every week – Pays to $800-$1200.
- Kill Devil Hills, NC – Delivery Driver (CDL Class A) Full Time – Job Requirements Valid CDL
- Detroit, MI – CDL A Driver Hours: TBD (Full-Time) Pay: Pay by mile
- Fort Worth, TX – CDL Class A Regional Truck Drivers required
- Eagan, MN – Company is hiring new CDL-A drivers.
- Sun Prairie, WI – Brandon will be recruiting drivers for Swift Trans in the DDS Classroom on 09/04/2012 at 4PM.
- Class A CDL Driver – HOME EVERY NIGHT! – SYSCO, Inc., 19.00 per hour.
Heavy Equipment Operator Job Vacancies
- Fargo, ND – Company hiring Heavy Equipment Operators, Starting at $20-$22/hr.
- All Round Operator’s Needed in WA.
- Production Excavator Operators EX2500+ experience essential.
- Mining, Oil & Gas – WA
If any of these jobs interest you then visit our jobs site for more information. Check back regularly as employers are regularly listing new job vacancies.