Still Training Heavy Equipment Operators Construction is considered a necessity, and despite the shutdowns that…
Associated Training Services (ATS) invites the general public to help us celebrate the Grand Opening of our new training facility on Friday, July 15, 2016. The event will kick off at 9 a.m. and go through 3 p.m. 94.1 WJJO disc jockey Randy Hawke will broadcast live from the event, so tune up your radio.
The location of the event will be 7132 Elder Lane in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.
Attendees will have an opportunity to take home some incredible items if they win our silent auction. Auction items include
- 50th Anniversary die cast Case backhoe
- Gander Mountain Gift card
- 3 month membership to Pinnacle Health and Fitness
- 2 – $50.00 gift card to the Coaches Club
- 2 – Wisconsin State Fair Tickets
- Badger State Knockerball Party.
- ITI Rigging Engineering Books/ The art of Heavy Transport Book
- Die-cast replica of Grove GMK6300 All Terrain Crane
- ATS Leather Jacket
- 1 week NCCCO prep and testing
- Mazzella Companies Swag Pack
- 2 – 18 holes with GPS cart at the Oaks golf course
- 1 Gehl replica machine, 4 Gehl hats, 4 Gehl club seats for Brewers vs Reds
- 4 some at Bridges Golf course in Madison
And there will be other items for auction as well. More details on the way.
Meet the New ATS Heavy Equipment Training Facility
ATS recently completed construction of its new 16,000-square-feet training facility 10 miles outside of Madison, Wisconsin. The new facility will house all of the long-running heavy equipment training school classrooms, offices, and training resources under one roof. The facility cost $2 million to build and ATS welcomes the public to come out and see it.
“The largest classroom (of the new training facility) is 3,000 square feet and seats 100 plus,” said Dan Swiggum, the business development officer for ATS. “We’ll use it for orientation and also make it available to associations looking for a place to provide specialized training.”
Classrooms at the new facility are sponsored by heavy equipment manufacturers, which include Case Construction Equipment, Terex Cranes, Manitou, JCB, and Mazzella Companies.
ATS will serve free food and beverages between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
If you are interested in becoming a heavy equipment operator, come join ATS as we show off our new training facility and the most respected career training in the country.