When you need to remove accumulated sediment from the bottom or sides of a body…
The demand is all over the world. People are building, constructing, and tearing things down. Dirt is being moved, high rises constructed, and governments funding capital projects. Businesses too. Wouldn’t you like to be a part of that? Well, you can be, with a little training.
Here are 8 pieces of heavy equipment that are always in high demand, and the ATS Heavy Equipment Operator School can teach you how to operate them while assisting you with getting your career off the ground.
- Backhoe – Learn to excavate with the world’s best-known piece of heavy equipment.
- Scraper – Governments, farms, and industrial companies all over the world use scrapers to even out landscapes.
- Bulldozers – Bulldozers are big for a reason. You’d be big too if your job was to push dirt around.
- Graders – A single blade used to flatten a piece of ground or a road for smoother traveling.
- Loaders – There are all sorts of loaders — skid steer, front end, wheel loaders. You can learn to operate them all in one single course.
- Excavators – Excavators are the world’s largest diggers. You can dig anything with one of these monsters.
- Dump trucks – Dig it, pick it up, and drop it in the back of a dump truck, then haul it off somewhere and get rid of it.
- Forklifts – All-terrain forklifts are useful pieces of equipment to have on any work site. With two prongs, you can lift thousands of pounds and carry it hundreds of feet.
Are you ready? Enroll in the ATS Heavy Equipment Operators Course today and start your career on the right foot.