Still Training Heavy Equipment Operators Construction is considered a necessity, and despite the shutdowns that…
Our focus and concentration are on training future truck drivers and heavy equipment operators in five key areas of professional vocational training.
Associated Training Services (ATS) has been instrumental in training heavy equipment operators and truck drivers all across America since 1996. Before that, we were affiliated with the Diesel Truck Driver Training School, which got its start in 1963.
- Heavy equipment operations – From bulldozers and scrapers to cranes and other heavy construction equipment, ATS will train you in all areas of safe operations so that you can enter your career with huge momentum.
- Crane operations – Crane operators are a special breed. ATS will train you and certify you to operate all kinds of cranes. When you graduate, you’ll be nationally certified to operate a crane on any work site.
- Truck driving – Truck drivers are some of the highest paid equipment operators in the country. Once you get your CDL license, you can work local or long haul and know with confidence that you have been trained to handle any conditions.
- Safety – Safety is one of the most important considerations for any construction crew. ATS is OSHA-compliant in all its training programs. We will teach you to operate every piece of equipment on the construction site safely and efficiently.
- Construction trades – No matter what construction trade you wish to enter – from mining to oil rigging – ATS will train you to operate the equipment that is essential for your field choice.
Start your training today and enter your heavy equipment operation career with the right frame of mind.